Mouseover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouseover

I'm hyperlinking via text and images. Is it possible to employ mouseover effects (light-up or sound) in this setup?
    Thanks.
    www.gabor-music.com

Re: Mouseover

Hi there ..

Well, I do not believe that you can with text, however you can do what you want to do with images ... and of course images can also be text too, right .. right ..

Firstly, in blue voda there is a rollover image .. you see one image and when your mouse hits it another image appears .. you can apply a link to this image as well .. but no music ..

Secondly, you can have your image linked and you can also have a sound if you apply your images using the navigation tool .. here are those instructions .. (you might consider having your images the same size to begin with, so that the mouseover matches)

- copy your two images into C://programfiles/bluevoda/navbars

- insert a bar on your page using the nav bar tool

- then choose your style by selecting each of one of your own images you copied into that folder, go through the drop down list and find your image, apply and do the same for the mouse over .. and then you will also notice where it is you can browse for a sound file on your computer and insert for sound ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Mouseover

Thank you, General,

My cat ate this mouse...

lol
      www.gabor-music.com

Comment

Working...
      X