Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small "Link" Problem

Hello,

First of all, I've been using BlueVoda for months now, and I absolutely love it. A while back, I was "trying" to create a site and it never got on its feet etc. etc. but I used to be able to add in links when I was editing my site in the Website builder. Trouble now is, that I can't link anymore and it's really slowing down the production of my new site, basically, when I click "Insert.." the "Link." option is not available, and also, when I use the keyboard shortcut nothing happens.
    Maybe this is a newbish question, but how do I get the link back working?

Thanks for any advice or help, in advance :)

Re: Small "Link" Problem

Originally posted by Extempore View Post
    Hello,

First of all, I've been using BlueVoda for months now, and I absolutely love it. A while back, I was "trying" to create a site and it never got on its feet etc. etc. but I used to be able to add in links when I was editing my site in the Website builder. Trouble now is, that I can't link anymore and it's really slowing down the production of my new site, basically, when I click "Insert.." the "Link." option is not available, and also, when I use the keyboard shortcut nothing happens.
    Maybe this is a newbish question, but how do I get the link back working?

Thanks for any advice or help, in advance :)
    The link is the icon in your toolbar of BV of the world with a chain link. Just highlight the word or click on an image and then this icon will appear lit up.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      The link is the icon in your toolbar of BV of the world with a chain link. Just highlight the word or click on an image and then this icon will appear lit up.
      Whoa, alot easier than I though, thanks alot man. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Extempore View Post
        Whoa, alot easier than I though, thanks alot man. :)
        You're welcome
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

"Small Problems" Can Be Easily Prevented !!

It really is a good idea to truly review the Tutorials before jumping in and trying to design a website by trial and error (and it surely eliminates the need to seek "solutions" in the forums regarding very basic tasks)!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: "Small Problems" Can Be Easily Prevented !!

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            It really is a good idea to truly review the Tutorials before jumping in and trying to design a website by trial and error (and it surely eliminates the need to seek "solutions" in the forums regarding very basic tasks)!
            Someone needs to get out more

Comment

Working...
            X