Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testers Wanted!

Hi there

I have just relaunched my website - my old one used to do all kinds of funky thing in different browsers so I need testers for this one please. As well as bugs could you comment on anything that you found to be good or bad including layout, content, usability etc - anything will help as I want to know what I'm on the right lines with and what I need to improve!

Thanks

www.silver-maple.ca
    www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Don't Test The RULES !!!

I was stopped dead in my tracks at seeing the reflection in the header pix ..... why couldn't you have rolled down the window? (I would seriously consider re-shooting it).
    I do like the cleaned up look --- more professional and balanced.

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Testers Wanted!

Nice looking site especialy the pike on you landing page. site flow nice there are only 2 things that I could come up with for you to tweak. The tex I would make it a darker than the gray hard on the eyes the second was you photo page check to see if you could cut down the kbs by a pixel resiser they took awhile to load You got to remember theres is still dial up and they will take forever to load, well good luck with it.

Joe
      anytime-figurines.com
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys - Yeah I'll try and work on my photos page - I optimised them with photoshop but theres a lot of images on one page - thats what I'm going to work on next :)

Comment

Hi, you’re off to a great start. Couple of things that will help on loading times on 1st visit.
          Need to reduce to 2meg of images on http://www.silver-maple.ca/seasonal.html
          This is the same on most pages, but the photo area took over 80seconds to load for the 1st time. Have to remember these images are already in your cache, so will only take a few secs to load for you.

Would be nice if you had a map/plan of the site with how many trailers you have for rent & areas that travelers can use with flags or something similar to say if it is booked or not.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
            Hi, you’re off to a great start. Couple of things that will help on loading times on 1st visit.
            Need to reduce to 2meg of images on http://www.silver-maple.ca/seasonal.html
            This is the same on most pages, but the photo area took over 80seconds to load for the 1st time. Have to remember these images are already in your cache, so will only take a few secs to load for you.

Would be nice if you had a map/plan of the site with how many trailers you have for rent & areas that travelers can use with flags or something similar to say if it is booked or not.

Thanks Collecters! I'm working on the photos - it's taking a while though! I do have an interactive booking map up my sleeve but I haven't got all the bugs ironed out of it yet - watch this space!

Comment

Working...
            X