Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I really need the "view cart" button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I really need the "view cart" button?

Hi!
    I have already created some "add to cart" buttons for my site on the paypal site and dont have any problems there..

I noticed that when you click the add to cart button the cart is automatically opened and every extra item added causes this new window to u***te...

So as I said, do I really need the "view cart" button" if the cart window is opening already anyway?..

Or is there another advantage to it that I am missing?

The only reason I can think of is that maybe if someone accidently clicks off the cart window and needs to get back to it again to make a purchase... Would this be the only reason to use one?..

LOL..I think I just answered my own question but if anyone else has something to add please do.. :)

By the way, I noticed that the letters P D A are being blocked whenever I see the word U P D A T E on the vodahost site.. Is *** a new swear word or something?..lol..

Re: Do I really need the "view cart" button?

I would say it's useful as just another convenience for the customer. And customer convenience is usually a GOOD thing!

I would suspect that many customers do not even notice that when they click on "Continue Shopping" that it just minimizes the window, not close it! So, if they want to view what is currently in their cart; they may feel like they can only view the cart by clicking the add to cart button again!
    That might scare some timid online shoppers away!

Comment

Working...
    X