copyright protection -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copyright protection -

I finally found the script to disable right clicking on my website - thought that was a wonderful find!
    Well thanx to IE they are so kind as to have the image toolbar that automatically appears so anyone can still copy my photographs!
    Im not happy as Ive put in a lot of work today feeling that was the thing to do...
    What pray tell is the solution to making my page so as nobody can copy my photographs without comprimising the quality of the photo?
    Im stumped.

Re: copyright protection -

Its not possible to completly protect your computer from that. Even if you disable every built in feature, people can always hit print screen, and paste it into ms paint, and save it. The only sure fire way to make sure no one gets your images is to not put them on the internet. Sorry if this is not the answer you wanted, but living with the fact that your images can be downloaded is part of the job discription for a webmaster.

Although you don't want to compromise the quality, the best you can do it watermark in copyright info, so people know where it came from

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

If you put it on the internet it is fair game for any dishonest person to steal.
      If you don't want it stolen, Don't put it on the internet.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

yea guess Im going to have to look into a watermarking program. I have ***8 and adobe6 and a few others .. but I dont like what it does to the quality of the photo..I figure at least a few theives are discouraged by the right click warning!

Comment

check out the below....

Give every product an identity and connect it to the cloud for new data insights that help you run more efficiently, communicate more effectively, and operate more sustainably.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

yes I have the option on my adobe and also on ***. but it takes out of the quality. maybe I need to do some more reading on that. I could be doing it incorrectly.
            Thank you for the site! Im looking at it now!

Comment

Working...
            X