Pictures within text area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures within text area

I am new to BV and I am working on generating a web page.

I have a document which I have generated in MS Word 2003 which is a combination of text and pictures. Word allows the insertion of pictures into a document and the text is then placed around the pictures which is the effect I desire. I would like to place this on my web page and have it look like the Word document.

I am using the "Text" object (Button on top row). I set the width and then copy the text with pictures from my Word document and paste into the Text object. I get the text without any problems but the pictures do not make it. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be "copying" from Word differently? Is the Text object the correct one? I have tried using the TextArea object, but don't want a scroll down bar.

Thanks

Re: Pictures within text area

Hi, avoid copying direct from word as it can upset the text layout of a HTML page. The image has to be put on the page separately from the text. To get the word rap feeling to your document, you can either.............
    1. Move the text around using the sp**** bar.
    2. Place a table on the page & place the image in one table & the text in others.
    3.Or just use 2 text areas.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Pictures within text area

Thanks, I was afraid that is what I would have to do.

With a large document it is quite a pain to format it with imbedded pictures manually.

Comment

Working...
      X