email a friend script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email a friend script

Does any one out there have an email a friend script?

For example I am looking for I quess a form that when some one landed on my site and they wanted to email it to a friend, they would click on the link, enter there name and email and then there friends name and e-mail then hit submit!

Any help would be appreciated.

Alvin
    Alvin Newton
    President
    Newton Digital Marketing
    MTBAlvin******.com

OneShopAuto.com
    TahoeHybrid.com
    TheChevyMalibu.com
    SimpleGirlz.com

Re: email a friend script

Look at the Tips and Tricks section of the forum, you will find a complete TAF script built in BV
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Navaldesign,

Would it be possible to simply create a form that has a text box for the friends email address, friends name and then a text box for the person's name who is sending it and then create a php script that takes that info and plugs it into as simple mailto script and sends a message "Your friend XXX has recommended this site to you." without doing the SMPT thing?

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi Andy,
        I believe that you have the old SMTP version, the new one (since a year or so) is a simple php script. However, the SMTP version will also work on servers that do not support the mail() function (VH did not, when i posted this, this is the reason i did).

If you still have that zip in your computer, please email it to me, because i no longer have it and i want it for archiviation purposes.

Thanks,
        George
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval- I will look to see if I still have it. Hope all is well with you.
          Haven't had time to be around here much. Hopefully life will slow down a little.

Anyway-
          Cheers

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
          X