Fansite made with Bluevoda!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fansite made with Bluevoda!

My friend and I made this fansite for Tony Oller from Disney Channel's As The Bell Rings........... i think it came out awesome! lemme know whatcha think!

Re: Fansite made with Bluevoda!

Most of your navigational links open a new window or tab instead of using the same window. Your index page and news page have duplicate content because both show the blog (do not know if this is good or bad). The navigational button for Media doesn't work. And when I click on the Home button from an inner page, the home page opens in new window or tab---very aggravating to have to keep closing tabs. In the links properties box, you probably have target=blank. This box needs to be empty without anything written in it. target=blank means new window or tab.

All in all, it looks like an interesting site for a fan. But who made your site the official site? Was it Tony Oller? If not, this might cause you problems. If yes, then why not make a brief page on the credentials of the site.

Wishing you success, :)
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

the fact that other pages open on a differnet page make browsing fustrating if not less enjoyable, so i suggest you fix the liks let them open with the page and maybe affilliate links should open on a new page.

Comment

ok i shall fix that, i wanted them to do that, but i didn't realize it would be so frustrating! and Tony himself knows about the site and visits it, therefore its official

Comment

ok, that's awesome that Tony approves! We are not here to take anything away from from you guys. But your site should show all pages in the same window or tab--yes, this is not nice that it doesn't.

But you asked for review...make the navigational buttons open in the same window or tab and you might luck out and get somebody else to respond to your request for a review. :)
          Karen Williams
          Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

ok i fixed it... you guys are right, it is better w/o stuff opening in 30 different windows! thnx!

Comment

you are off to a good start ... something to think about is the overlapping text on the front page ... keep up the good work
              kym, merlin & tala
              creating white majick
              www.whiteshepherds.com.au
              www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
              www.merlinsmajick.com
              www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

hmm it doesn't overlap for me!
                what browser are you using?

Comment

I am using firefox, and it is overlapping for me.. you need to clear your cache and then call up the site again in order to see the problems.

Cheers

Comment

ok nvm i figured it out.... i cleared it, and am still not having overlapping problems... i went to tools, then internet options, then browsing history delete.. then delete files... thats right right?

Comment

On your home page at the bottom of the page in the box you have some over lapping. When you go to the news page, "Home" doesn't take you back to the home page. I like you art work though, real bubble gummy, as it should be. Good luck!
                      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
                      X