Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I allow someone else to add pics to my site???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I allow someone else to add pics to my site???

Hi

I am building a very simple (4-5 page) website for a friend of mine who is a model.

She wants to then have control of adding pictures, videos etc to the site on a regular basis. She does not have a vodahost account, or the blue voda software (which I am am using to build it). ANd would like to be able to upload directly to the site without any knowledge of html etc.

Is there any way that this can be done?

Many thanks
    Pete

Re: Can I allow someone else to add pics to my site???

Hi, if your friend is not very good with html & without getting involved with a script. They may be better off using jalbum & using the free jalbum hosting. They can then change the albums images when ever they want, & you can set up an iframe on the gallery page that links to this album.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Can I allow someone else to add pics to my site???

She can publish to your account, you just have to give her the files and login information once you are done with the site. As long as she isn't adding another website (that is as long as you don't have a website on your account that isn't owned by you), there shouldn't be any TOS issues.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X