Any ideas - Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas - Google

Any ideas on why we keep falling off Google?
    We're in a very competitive industry (real estate) and we're a new company but we've done a pretty good job link building and creating quality content and should be ranking a lot better in Google, but we keep falling in Google rankings (we had success a few weeks back). We have a lot of backlinks and quality content but we keep falling in Google for our main keywords. Our homepage doesn't even rank well at all (just sup. pages). Is it possible that we're partially penalized? I just can't figure it out and am hoping that one of you may know what's going on. Here are 2 things that I think the problem may be
    1. I know our supplemental index ratio is about 86% - if this is the problem, why and how do I fix it?
    2. We have a company helping our SEO efforts out - they have some automated system you can see their links at the bottom of our homepage
    related - resources - webring - SpyderMap
    They have several clients that do really well on Google so I'm not too sure this is the problem.
    website url is newhomessection dot com

Anyways - any help would be much appreciated. I'm thinking its an on site problem because our off site is pretty solid. Thanks in advance
    Austin Apartment Texas Austin and Apartments

Re: Any ideas - Google

You might as well be asking why each wave you see at the beach looks different: there are literally millions of websites, and most of these are undergoing dynamic changes regularly (is yours?) like common updating, refinements to Content development, Key Meta Rotation, and various other reasons and strategies - each of which directly influences ranking and positioning (and overall www relevancy).....that is why real Webmasters get paid good money, to produce consistent results by continual maintenence of a fluid online dynamic....

It is also why real ethical positioning (or SEO) companies also earn real money, for it literally requires a Team effort to do all the relevancy work and implement it in time to be productive each month. Learn More Here
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Any ideas - Google

Hi,

just to say I have noticed this myself with a particular website that is now in a more competitive market than others. It is obvious that as that market gets more competative I am going to have to do more work to keep it relevant and where I want it to be. Has made me think about the time I will be spending to do this and whether the payback will be in line with the effort. It is the first time I have noticed this with one of my sites, it is interesting to recognise how fluid the internet actually is and to realise the work that must go on to ensure success. All good learning though. Given me more food for thought about how to create what I want.

Dave
      Dave

Law of Attraction Books
      Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
      Reiki Books

Comment

Working...
      X