Custon Pay Pal Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custon Pay Pal Page

I am having trouble transfering an image to make an custom page for pay pal. I don't understand how to install a url for an image that they are asking for. I tried to hypelink an image but that did not work. Has someone here done this before and can help me with this.

Re: Custon Pay Pal Page

I found it easiest to acually publish a page with the image you want on it. Then once it is published, you just open up that page in your browser and right click the image and goto properties and you will see an image URL. Copy that image URL and use it in your custom paypal page. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by housewaresupplys View Post
      I am having trouble transfering an image to make an custom page for pay pal. I don't understand how to install a url for an image that they are asking for. I tried to hypelink an image but that did not work. Has someone here done this before and can help me with this.
      Upload the image to your site. The Image URL will be " http://www.yourdomain.com/imagename.gif "
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ND is quite correct. However, if the mage is a .jpeg (or .png) the image name extension should indicate that.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X