This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one page says it's published but it's not there

Have already published several pages on website but have had to change as people didn't like several parts of the layout as well as colour and drop down menus. Have changed the menus to buttons and have tried to insert some new pages. The new index page has published fine but I tried to publish a new page the title was About... and the URL is http://www.mowcopchurch.com/aboutmap.html
    It says it has published sucessfully but when I go to the website the new Index page is there but as I click on the About... button it's unobtainable. What have I done wrong? have tried to go directly to the page but again get nothing yet it said it published sucessfully...
    When I published the old website it did't have this page but it did have a page named About... with the URL being /about.html
    Thanks
    Ruth
    www.mowcopchurch.com

Re: one page says it's published but it's not there

Hi Ruth,

First check the hyperlink properties in BlueVoda properties whether you had type in the full address [ http://www.mowcopchurch.com/aboutmap.html]

Then goto Tools and verify the link. If it says Validated then everthing is OK. If it says url not found can mean you have not published the page properly.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Well, check your exact title for the page - as you say about, then you give a url aboutmap - make sure what you published matches exactly to what you're making the url.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers View Post
        Well, check your exact title for the page - as you say about, then you give a url aboutmap - make sure what you published matches exactly to what you're making the url.
        Sorry for being thick but still trying to work out what you mean byexactly match....? what needs to exactly match?
        Thanks in advance,
        Ruth

Comment

Bethers...Thankyou, Thankyou Thankyou, you are a wonderful woman it has worked!!!!!!
          Ruth
          www.mowcopchurch.com

Comment

;)
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X