Nav Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nav Buttons

I have started to publish my site and am having a problem with the Nav Buttons. They seem fine in the BV site but when I go to the web page it shows double on some and they don't work what they say. I am sooooo confused. could it be because I have the home page vertial and the rest horizonal? My site is www.uficc.org
    www.uficc.org
    Unified Faith in Christ Church

Re: Nav Buttons messed up

I think I fixed the problem but not sure what I did.
    www.uficc.org

Comment

1. Your calendar of events is linked to the index page (on the index page). I don't know if this is what you had intended.
      2. 1st contact button is linked to About Us ??? Change the text on the button
      3. The home button appears on some pages but not all
      4. Text, button and graphics overlap on various pages.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonTerry View Post
        1. Your calendar of events is linked to the index page (on the index page). I don't know if this is what you had intended.
        2. 1st contact button is linked to About Us ??? Change the text on the button
        3. The home button appears on some pages but not all
        4. Text, button and graphics overlap on various pages.
        Thanks for your help. Hope you can give me some direction. I am not sure how to fix the first 2 items you talked about.

With item 4 how do I know if is is right? when I have the pages on my computer and pull up the website I get a whole different look then if I pull them up on a different computor. I am not sure how this can be.
        www.uficc.org

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy-trucker View Post
          I have started to publish my site and am having a problem with the Nav Buttons. They seem fine in the BV site but when I go to the web page it shows double on some and they don't work what they say. I am sooooo confused. could it be because I have the home page vertial and the rest horizonal? My site is www.uficc.org
          This is due to the fact that you have been creating pages using the "Save As" command, and you have then changed the menu from page to page.
          Solution: open the problematic page in BV, Cut the menu (Right click, Cut) and paste it back using the Paste icon (not the right click Paste, nor the Edit -> Paste)

Save Publish and refresh your browser whilst testing.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK Thanks. You guys have saved me alot of headaches. I think I got every thing working right. Thanks again.
            www.uficc.org

Comment

You are very welcome.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks George
                CarbonTerry
                Semper Fi
                Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                Zone 5 Photo
                My USMC

Comment

Working...
                X