Buttons are dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons are dead

This is the first time I've had this problem. I'm sure I'm just missing the obvious. My "submit" and "clear" buttons will now work.
    Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Re: Buttons are dead

Both your submit and your reset buttons are outside the form area.

Extend the form area, and then move the two buttons just a bit, as much as required for the form button to become blue. This indicates that the buttons have become part of the form.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

no, that wasn't it. They are both inside the form area. Just to make sure though, I extended the form way beyond the buttons on all sides. It still won't work. What else could it be?

Comment

Move the buttons a bit, until the form border becomes blue. This will indicate that the buttons have become part of the form.
        OR,

wait until later today the new BV10-D is available: it has a built in processor, that will automatically process your form.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Okay...now the button works but I keep on getting this error once I push "submit"
          Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/dzwrpbke/public_html/action.php on line 14

Comment

That's simply a mistake in your php code.

Please download the new BV10 - D. Open your form page and double click the form. Select: Use embedded form processor. This will solve all your issues.
            Your thank you page, at that point, should be a simple page, without any php code.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Okay, last question. I tried about three times to download the update. I must be using the wrong link becuase I kept on getting errors. Would you happen to have the link to the correct update?

Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for all of your help. I appreciate this.

Comment

Working...
              X