Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding video help please

Hi,

I want to add videos to a password protected area (worked that one out)
    but what is the easiest way to do this so that the video can be seen by all. I want this as a members area so utube is not an option.

After taking the video I upload into the c panel, but to ensure all can see then what format do I save the video in? The same or different for flash, windows etc?? I may be sounding a little simple here but there is windows, flash, real player etc to take into account. I presume I need to save each video differently for each type of media the customer would see??

Really not sure so any help is very very welcome

cheers

dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: Adding video help please

Hi ..

It's probably most suitable to have your video open with windows media player, since this is the most common player .. so your video should be in .wmv or .avi format ..

You can simply insert the video onto your blue voda page using the media icon in the builder ..

Publish this page to your password protected directory, and everyone will be able to view this video ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thankyou ladyeye.

it is saving formats that I am confused about.

dave
      Dave

Law of Attraction Books
      Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
      Reiki Books

Comment

Im not really sure what you mean - if you have mpg, wmv, avi etc, they should all play in windows media player. Dont upload the file to cpanel, just add a media player to your page from with BV, and then browse for the video you want it to play.

Comment

Working...
        X