index page on net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• index page on net

Went to look at my http://www.movingon1.com site this a.m. and all i get is a blank page - no reasons like can't find etc. this happens on IE6, FF and AOL - if i type in http://www.movingon1.com/index.html it comes up or if i go back to the home page from another page it comes up. if i try to go to the home page from a search - it loads the blank page and just indicates done - no amount of refresh or redoing brings it up.
    i haven't done anything to it since last time it worked - after trying to get on I did republish it - still nothing. HELP
    my other site works fine
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Re: Please Help - index page comes up BLANK on net

is this the first time that you have published the site or uploaded your files???

Comment

i just had a look at the site it looks good and i have no problem seeing your page??

Comment

thanks for answering - after much searching i found in ftp manager a page titled index.htm - removed it and republished index - seems okay now - don't know what i did to get index.htm though i was fooling with a web album yesterday??? working now - leaving it alone
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

The web album is most likely the culprit. I have had that issue before.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

Working...
          X