Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySQL

Hello:
    I have a PC with XP and a Notebook computer with Vista. I have not MySQL in any of them.
    In order to follow the instructions of the Form Maker Pro:
    Should I have to download MySQL from the web?
    Should also to download php ?
    Or Bluevoda provides it?
    Thank you
    carlosarano
    be38797f
    Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Re: MySQL

No, go in your CP, and click on the MySQL section, follow the wizard to creater a DB, create also a user and password and use these details to install FMP
    PHP is already installed on the server
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      No, go in your CP, and click on the MySQL section, follow the wizard to creater a DB, create also a user and password and use these details to install FMP
      PHP is already installed on the server
      Thanks Naval Design:
      I do not understand too well your advice since I do not know where the MySQL section could be there in my PC, but I will be searching today & trying if I can.
      Regards,
      Carlos
      Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

The only reference I found in my PC is a Note from usercarlos@mysql.softonic
        I believe it is not the MySQL section you mention in your previous answer.
        Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

I repeat: to run a FMP that needs MySQL on your site, you do NOT need to do ANYTHING at all in your computer.

FMP runs on your site, so it is there that you need the MySQL database and PHP. These are already there for you!!!

When i say "Go in your Control Panel", i mean your SITE control panel.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Great !!!!! I did. Thank you a lot.
            Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

Working...
            X