Critique: www.continentalprocessing.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique: www.continentalprocessing.com

Wondering what folks think of this site--it is my first site so any constructive criticism will be appreciated. I am working on some additional new stuff and may need to take out the guestbook and forum as they may not get any action from visitors and just look naked. Thanks for taking the time to visit www.continentalprocessing.com
    -Matt
    sigpicCPMatt
    www.PatentsProfiled.com
    www.ContinentalProcessing.com

Re: Critique: www.continentalprocessing.com

Looks good Matt

pages all link well and the layout is good, nice looking clean site.

well done

Don't know about you but the home page is a bit too wide for my liking it's about twice the width it needs to be and very little content on the right hand side. unless you plan to have more content there I would scale the width of the home page down. Most people don't like scrolling sideways when it come to viewing web pages..!

apart from that it's great.
    Buy and Sell Antiques, Collectables & fine art
    Cheaper than feebay!
    visit:www.greatbritishantiques.com

Buy Wind spinners online
    They make the perfect gift
    visit:www.spin-city.co.uk

Comment

Hi Matt,

I enjoy your start, things I picked up:
      • The top nav is difficult to read on mouse over (the red on orange) and maybe remove italic on mouse over - as it creates a wobble.
      • Centre your pages (you'll have to bring in your marquee as it runs from quite a way wide of your actual page.
      • You've added plenty of content outside of your template background (ie contact us page) which makes the page look untidy and brings the dreaded right scroll into play (try to not go wider than 800-1000 pix)
      • Consider changing your page background to a lighter cream as it melts with the cream of your page template.
      Cheers,
      Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
      Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
      Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
      BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Hi Matt,
        Ditto with the above. Also, I would not use the serif type font, e.g. times new roman, for my text. It works great on printed media, but reads more difficult online than a sans-serif type font like Arial.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X