Calling up pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling up pages

I have built my website but need to link the individual pages to the menu panel on the left (a vertical list of page Titles). I have read the Tutorial but I have no hyperlink button on my toolbar.

Also when I preview my site before I can use the lightbox facility to click on an image I get an Active X notice at the top asking for me to permit this function. How can eliminate that? or will it work normally once the site is up and running?

www.printsofcornwall.com

Michael

Re: Calling up pages

Hi Interpreter
    If you go to Insert (at the top your tools on the web builder)..then to Extra up will come a list of navigation bars and menus you can use... there are also icons top right and lower left... Have Fun... Doug

Comment

Dougnez. Thank you for your reply but the Insert - Extra list does not include a Hyperlink button. I eventually found it using the Views button and whilst it placed it in my navigation bar it was in Grey and inoperative.

Comment

Hi Interpreter
        Right click on the Navigation Bar - go to Properties – highlight anyone of the lines (Blue Voda ) – use Edit to change button title and add link; URL. When in Preview these links will bring up the page only if it is published. You can also select and create the style of the button you wish to utilize - Hope that Helps - Doug

Comment

Working...
        X