Rate The Site!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate The Site!!!

Please check out my site and give me some feedback, It's not completely done, but will be in the coming weeks, I just want to know if i'm going in the right direction, only real comments please, i know its good to be nice, but I like it srtaight forward...used some alternate text, please tell me if this shows up in your browser...http://www.eratomuserecords.com, thank you very much

Erato Muse Records

Re: Rate The Site!!!

What kind of feed back would you like? How the site looks to the eye, will your site make money?, is your site search engine friendly, ect..

I willing to take the time I have about a 1/2 hour to spare. pet121

Comment

Just basically, the layout, does it work correctly in your browser, is everything centered, and visually aesthetic, these are just a few of the things i'm tryin to get feedback on, but basically, I want feedback on all the bad, because if its not bad, then its gotta be good...http:www.eratomuserecords.com

Comment

Based on what your asking for I find the site pleasing in general. The entry page is to wide try for a max of 800. I get a horizontal scroll bar for your entry page.

I realize you are nOt quite finished but you have several broken links and dead links. Not a good thing to publish a site with this.

For browser support you have 27 conflicts. But I have yet have to see a site with zero conflicts. Good is when you can acheive 10.

For your some pages your title I view it being in the middle of your shape outline. Your pages are not centerd I view it being to the far right. Again not a big deal several website are viewed far left or right.

Layout is good except for your entry page. I find no keywords or description maybe you have't reached that point yet.

Layout is good, colors are good in general not too bad at all!! pet121

Comment

whats going on ppl, why view and not post, the view are enormous, but there are no replies, rate my site please...http://www.eratomuserecords.com

Comment

Can someone be so kind to give some input into this site. He needs the feedback. Please pet121

Comment

For what it's worth, I have to agree with pet121. When the page loaded, everything loaded to the far right of the screen... not a big deal, it just made the whole thing look "off", ya know?

I don't know where you're at exactly as far as how many pages are uploaded etc, but I couldn't get the quick links to work (Located in top right corner) and most of the links on the left didn't load.

As far as general appearance, I like it. It's eye catching, and not necessarily confusing.

I hope this helps.

Kellie
              Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
              http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Hi there,
                Gave your site the once over and it's looking good, clean and esy to navigate. The text (heading) at the top of the home page doesn't show in the frame (this may be designed to appear like that!), I have a gap on the left side of the screen and the following links aren't complete or are not working correctly: media; gallery; store; forum; and chat. I know your site is still under construction so maybe it would be worth adding some text saying that to each unfinished page? Hope this assists you :o) Good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X