Help With Paypal Button Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Paypal Button Question

I have setup all of my paypal button on my website and they work. I have decide to use the "add to cart" button. However, when I was testing it I was unable to return to my website after I put something in the cart. On the paypal website there is a button that saids "continue shopping" but it does not return my customers to my website. How do I change that. Please say that it does not involve me calling paypal, I do not like calling their customer service line.(its a long story!)

Re: Help With Paypal Button Question

Assuming you have Website Payments Standard (?), click on it.Scroll down to Additional Features - Customer Checkout Experience.
    Scroll down to Auto Return and click on Set it Up. You can then turn it on or off and enter your URL for the return.
    Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
    Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
    Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

I have done all of the above but now I do not have a "continue shopping" button. What should I do now?

Comment

What is your URL so we can look at the site.
        Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
        Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
        Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

I had this problem a couple of weeks ago too. It wasn't resolved until I emailed them and their support staff sent me an extra line of code to add to the button.

NB There is a bug in the code that means the 'continue shopping' button doesn't work in FF. The user has to click on the original tab to continue shopping. Paypal are aware of this but don't seem to be doing anything about it.

Comment

Working...
          X