photo gallery and lightbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo gallery and lightbox

Hi there, can someone tell me what's the function difference between gallery and lightbox?
    I tried lightbox it works, however, the photo gallery doesn't work for me as pictures do not showing on the webpage.
    what's wrong? Thanks.

Re: photo gallery and lightbox

Just 2 different ways of displaying images. The light box is for the occasional 1 or 2 images. And the gallery is for more images. The gallery has the facility of being able to reduce & give better quality thumbnails if the "create thumbnail" box is checked when creating the gallery.
    Why yours is not working? would be best to post the page url so we can see. Are you using the same images as you did in the light box test??? This will let you know that the images are ok & working in your browser.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris, thanks for your help.

photo gallery not working:

Lightbox works on this page:

very interesting:
      now, on the same page I did both. on left I used gallery and on right I used lightbox. After I add this lightbox then the picture showing. the picture under it, just used gallery, it still doesn't show. don't know why.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, is there any chance you are using BV10 & maybe havnt upgraded to BV10.00d. As the version 10.00 had a couple of glitches that have been sorted out now.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris, I just joined last week. My version is BV10.00 not BV10.00d
          I would like to upgrade it, where is the link? Thanks.

Comment

Hi, just download it at this link bellow close down all programs & re-install. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...-features.html

When you open BV again, worth having a check that it has installed to 100.00d by clicking on Help>About BlueVoda & seeing the version.
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris, I have download and installed BV10.00D. However, the photo gallery still doesn't work.
              On the same page, with same picture Lightbox works with no problems. I may have to use Lightbox for the time being. Thanks for your help.

Comment

i have a smilar problem but the other way around.... the gallery works but when i try to use the lightbox and i publish it doesnt do it. it opnes as it was gallery...im using BV latest version 10.0d.

Comment

Hi, would need to see the pages.
                  Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                  X