Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glass button's view and publish

hi ,

when i place glass button's on my bluevoda and preview it all the glass button icon say the same word (home) and i named them all different so i thought it was just a preview error so i published it and no i get the same problem i see all my glass buttons with the text (home) is there some way to fix this because im getting closer to finishing my site and this problem is delaying me

ty

faisal

Re: glass button's view and publish

Have you cut & pasted the buttons & then changed the text on each button. As this maybe creating the problem. Create a new button & see if this works ok.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

tyvm

i can see my new text in preview mode i hope this also works when publised

Comment

i was wondering if you could help me with something how do i enable active/x funtion in cpanel cuz i can see my buttons but a big white brick around it and i think this has to do with active/x unless im wrong but ur trick with the buttons work ty man ur big help

faisal

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
          Have you cut & pasted the buttons & then changed the text on each button. As this maybe creating the problem. Create a new button & see if this works ok.
          Hi, I am having this problem too...you mean to tell me we cannot cut & paste a glass button and then change the text? I don't understand, that should be a basic feature. That way all of your buttons are exactly the same size, same characteristics, etc. It seems that whatever you type should show up on the button?? Is this a bug? Thanks for your time.

Cory

Comment

Hi, you can, but! on reading other posts you need to do this via the edit button & not via right click. (Not sure why? but seems to make a difference)
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
              Hi, you can, but! on reading other posts you need to do this via the edit button & not via right click. (Not sure why? but seems to make a difference)
              Thanks Chris, but I went to my page, deleted a couple of the glass buttons that I had previously right clicked and copied. I then went back to the original button and copied and pasted via the edit button, but when I tried to PREVIEW them...the same thing; they all say what the original button had? If I completely create a new one, no problem; but then I have to change the three colors, text, and text size. Certainly there has to be a way to cut, paste, & change the text. Thanks again for trying!

Comment

Working...
              X