Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Crashes

Someone please help!

Every time I go to publish my pages Blue Voda keeps crashing. I get the 'Not Reponding' message and have to close the entire programme down.

I have uninstalled and re-installed Blue Voda and was able to publish two pages and then it started doing the same thing. I have also cleaned out all my Cookies.

Prior to this happening I was able to publish quite a few pages but now I cannot do anything. Going insane...

I am trying to publish three different websites and have two different hosting accounts and it happens on both accounts and all websites.

www.prideofsouthafrica.co.uk/teaser.html
    sigpic
    Karen

Re: Computer Crashes

Originally posted by Karen Gold View Post
    Someone please help!

Every time I go to publish my pages Blue Voda keeps crashing. I get the 'Not Reponding' message and have to close the entire programme down.

I have uninstalled and re-installed Blue Voda and was able to publish two pages and then it started doing the same thing. I have also cleaned out all my Cookies.

Prior to this happening I was able to publish quite a few pages but now I cannot do anything. Going insane...

I am trying to publish three different websites and have two different hosting accounts and it happens on both accounts and all websites.

www.prideofsouthafrica.co.uk/teaser.html
    Hi Karen,

Be Patient while publishing... we all (those of us on SA's rubbish '56 bags of coal' dialup speed anyway) receive the "not responding' message while BV is busy publishing a page.

Cheers,
    Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
    Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
    Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
    BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

OK... so I can put that issue in the same bag as load shedding...

I will try and be more patient and see what happens...

As a fellow South African have you been able to log into the Control Panel?
      sigpic
      Karen

Comment

If you are using BV 9, hopefully you kept the zipped from your last download on your desktop or elsewhere: re-install it, being careful to preserve your original copy maybe even going so far as to COPY the Zipped file, and opening/extracting/using the Copy altogether).

If you are using BV 10, simply download the newest copy and install.

Often, connection issues not only affect Publishing results, but also rattle your applications, and often re-installing them (repairing them) is the only answer.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X