Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20'000 leagues Under the Sea, I need some help to finish my fantasy map.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20'000 leagues Under the Sea, I need some help to finish my fantasy map.

hello everyone,

Im creating a fantasy map for 20'000 leagues Under the Sea, and I need some help to create mouse-over "pop up boxes" when the user places their mouse pointer over certain parts of the map. These "pop-up" boxes would have the names of regions and in some places coordinates.

I've been doing some research and it seems I need to learn Javascript?...is there any free script that can do this, surely there must be?

Could anyone help out?

-mike

Re: 20'000 leagues Under the Sea, I need some help to finish my fantasy map.

mike
    BV has an "Image map" tool that might work for you if you don't want to deal with scripts. It is just on the right side of the "Image" tool or go to Insert>extra>Image map menu.

Otherwise this link might do the job, too.

Edit: For the Image map tool; you will have to do a preview to see the operation.
    Last edited by judavvforum; 05-06-2008, 04:13 AM. Reason: Added info

Comment

wow, i never knew BV had image mapping?!. I will give it a try I'm sure it will work perfect. If i get a chance i'll post a link to the fantasy map.

Thanks Dave!

Comment

YW...Hope it works for you!

Comment

Working...
        X