404 error for survey page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 error for survey page

i tried what you guys said and it came up with an 404 error,and i install abvfp and i dont know how to locate it and use it,help once again
    www.greenguana.com

Re: 404 error for survey page

whenever i was starting IE it's showing 404 error wht is it and how to slove it ??
    search engine optimization

Comment

Originally posted by castro View Post
      i tried what you guys said and it came up with an 404 error,and i install abvfp and i dont know how to locate it and use it,help once again
      Castro,

you need to understand that some homework is necessary in order to build forms and use advanced scripts as ABVFP. It is really easy, BUT you need to read the instructions carefully.

When you say "I don't know how to locate and use it", this shows me that you have not even read the instructions that came with the zip. But, if you didn't, how did you install it ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpostal View Post
        whenever i was starting IE it's showing 404 error wht is it and how to slove it ??
        When ? Where? What ?

How are we supposed to help ?????

And please, start your own threads, don't abuse other members threads.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X