No announcement yet.

SitePal ( animated speaking character )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SitePal ( animated speaking character )

Hi all

ljluke.com
    Account ID# 29128

I found this today and thought it was cool. I'm trying the 15 day free trial.

I'm sure some of you have seen this. But for the one's who haven't

Here is the link to check it out ---> http://www.sitepal.com/

Peace to all

Luke

Re: SitePal ( animated speaking character )

I hope Non-VodaHost website development software products was the right place to put this thread.

ljluke

Comment

Been around for quite some time, Luke ..... some of your peers have found it to prove modestly successful (at best), but most report that the C3 (Computer Created Charaterizations) SitePal interfacing has an adverse effect on visitor amibiance, conversion, CRM, and simply are too "in your face" to allow visitors to pursue their interests without feeling pressured or "handled." You might have performed a Forum Search prior to posting, to review the previous discussions.

Myself, I am keen on more matriculated AIA (Artifical Intelligence Applications), and am still musing on the best format to implement as a CRM resource: more of a first-level Support function, as in an animated FAQ interface, or a "Troubleshooter/Advisor" prior to moving into a more traditional Support mode (HelpDesk, Tickets, Support Line, etc.). I do not see an acceptably sophisticated base model yet distributed that makes sense, either as a scalable application or with regard to ROI. I keep poking around the industry trying to find a tweak to merge video/flash and AIA for more realistic interfacing and a broader functionality based in real-time programming...

* Keep in mind that the time it takes you to prepare and load your "personalized" database and allowance of responses will take you longer than 15 days ..... and once loaded, how much actual functionality does $9.95 buy you?

IMO
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

yup...we use it on the below.....

web hosting, order, buy, purchase, domain name options, free domain

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X