Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I'm not really sure where this should go so I'm putting it here. On my website after uploading it (it's a flash site template that I customized for a group of friends of mine), it is all sitting over on the left hand of the screen, it is really noticeable on a wide screen display. Can anyone help me in figuring out how to center it? My domain name is www.nevermore-aoc.com.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Maybe Not The Answer You Hoped For....

Your "Nevermore" Flash Template was designed as a "flush-left" layout entirely, and was never intended to be 'centered' nor would ever be capably "tweaked" to be reset to the center: the fix to the background and the quantum shift of colorized balance would turn it into an eyesore.

Less than 10% of all pre-designed Flash Website Themes (Templates) are designed locked-left, and are usually so tastefully done that they really do not come across as odd to visitors whatsoever. I have one such left-oriented site myself (seen here), and from the obvious creative emphasis, you can see why it is still desireable. (Besides, having something out of the ordinary is not so bad after all -- seems to add significantly to being memorable!)

If it simply is going to prove to be a constant annoyance now, it will only grow moreso as time goes on. Your only alternative is to inquire about "returning" the template package to the Provider, which when pressed, should allow you to "exchange" it for another after declaring "no-use waivers" of the template which you return. Just be sure you double-check with them prior to accepting any replacement that it is indeed a "centered" format.

If you run into any snags, let me know via my template sites here (which sounds like is partnered with the same supplier that sold you yours).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Question

Thanks for the the quick reply and the advice.

Comment

Working...
      X