Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACTIVE X and PayPal checkout

www.printsofcornwall.com

1 Every time I go to review my near completed site I am asked to permit Active X. Will this disappear when up and running live?

2. I have 7 pages with two prints on each adjacent to which is an "Add to Cart" button from PayPal. The PayPal page seems to have no way of identifying which items have been added to any cart? How do I achieve this? In fact the PayPal button seems to contain no facility for totalising purchases - or am I missing something. I have listened to the tutorial five or six times but am none the wiser. Has anybody set up such an operation using the PayPal faciity on Blue Voda?

3. I also get no reply from Blue Voda about my domain name which I purchased from another company before I came across Blue Voda. How do I tansfer it?

Re: ACTIVE X and PayPal checkout

1. Yes this will go away

2. You have to actually add them to cart for paypal to total them

3. You can login where you purchased your domain name and POINT it to the voda servers any time you like. You cannot transfer it if you just bought it for 60 days. Just login and point it here.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

1. This only happens in preview as most computers default settings is to ask the user if they should allow Active x content from the computer. It will disappear when you publish.
      2. You can only see totals and separate items in the PayPal site. Only carts that are within your site can display the cart content within your own page. Of course, you can use an Iframe and open the paypal cart in the iframe, but that would mean creating a very long page
      3. You need to submit a support ticket for this. Is your domain transferable ?
      In any way, make sure to "point" your DNS to your VH server BEFORE the transfer process starts, so that you will have no downtime
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ooops! Sorry Karen!!
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Many thanks to everybody who responded. I will set aside tomorrow to try to resolve the problems but am not too confident. I would add that I used the NEW Voda beta site where I understood the PayPal facility was more simple.

Nevertheless very many thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X