Ok I think its ready at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I think its ready at last

I Have Been Working on this site since oh January and i think its ready now . i check and eliminated any 404 errors i found with IE , However i would like a fresh view from others and opinions before i start submitting to search engines. thank you for your time. the link is below
    WWW.ClefnoteComputers.Com Quality Affordable Computer Systems For Every Budget NOW OPEN!

Re: Ok I think its ready at last

Hi,

At just a quick glance, it feels like everything should be shifted to the left so there is not quite so much space between the browser and the start of your page. You also have each individual page opening in a new window.. this is kind of an annoying feature for most people. To change this remove _blank from the target box in the nav button setup.

Cheers

Comment

Hi,

Frame your images.
      Reduce your font sizes under the images
      There is one text overlapping problem

Check this out
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickels View Post
        Hi,

At just a quick glance, it feels like everything should be shifted to the left so there is not quite so much space between the browser and the start of your page. You also have each individual page opening in a new window.. this is kind of an annoying feature for most people. To change this remove _blank from the target box in the nav button setup.

Cheers
        i didnt realize how annoying that is with each page opening up. when i remove the _blank do i replace it with anything? i had the pages left justified and it cut the sidebar so i centered the browser i will see if i can make the changes again thank you for your time
        WWW.ClefnoteComputers.Com Quality Affordable Computer Systems For Every Budget NOW OPEN!

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
          Hi,

Frame your images.
          Reduce your font sizes under the images
          There is one text overlapping problem

Check this out
          i couldnt get your link to work but i have noticed the overlap on a couple of pages so i am shrinking my font down from 10 to 8. thank you for your input i like having this place to sound ideas off of

Comment

Well i fixed the pages so they open with _self instead of blank and i have checked the pics for frames (still looking) i shrank down the fonts on my index and products pages so far and found three text boxes hidden behind other things. a couple more days of tweaking and we might be ready hehe

Comment

Hi,

Your payment text is still overlapping.

You can enlarge the space downward and readjust the lines for the
              other compartments.

I would also reduce the fonts by 2 points.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
                Hi,

Your payment text is still overlapping.

You can enlarge the space downward and readjust the lines for the
                other compartments.

I would also reduce the fonts by 2 points.
                on my payment page? i ask because it doesnt show any overlapping on IE I am getting ready to sleep now i work midnights but i will have my wife work on the page a little she did that page anyway

Comment

Clefnotecomputers,

Starting to take shape. I only viewed in IE but here's a couple of comments:
                  • The sol*2 picture is overlapping on the left.
                  • The "We Proudly Build..." has caps yet "Usa" is in smalls
                  • Is the "All systems come with..." meant to overlap the ribbon? (if so you can't read the white on white)
                  • On your other pages every word starts with a capital (makes it harder to read)
                  • Give each page a keyword rich, individual and relative title
                  • I'm not a 100%, but I'm sure Vodians with online stores can help further with this one: I think you need to display a physical address and contact details on your site. I would be worried about buying anything online, if I had no clue of where it was coming from or no contact number if I had queries and or problems.
                  Good Luck,
                  Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
                  Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
                  Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
                  BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by PlayItByBeer View Post
                    Clefnotecomputers,

Starting to take shape. I only viewed in IE but here's a couple of comments:
                    • The sol*2 picture is overlapping on the left.
                    • The "We Proudly Build..." has caps yet "Usa" is in smalls
                    • Is the "All systems come with..." meant to overlap the ribbon? (if so you can't read the white on white)
                    • On your other pages every word starts with a capital (makes it harder to read)
                    • Give each page a keyword rich, individual and relative title
                    • I'm not a 100%, but I'm sure Vodians with online stores can help further with this one: I think you need to display a physical address and contact details on your site. I would be worried about buying anything online, if I had no clue of where it was coming from or no contact number if I had queries and or problems.
                    Good Luck,
                    Wow! i have been working on this list when i have some time from work reposted a couple of the fixed pages but im still working on changing the others so there not every first letter caps thank you again for the reviews they are making this a much better site

Comment

Hi, Site is looking better, but you have a lot of things overlapping on the home page..your paypal image is sitting on top of text, as is the view cart button..

Payment types over laps the next lines of texts as well.
                      Your "computers built a note above, in on two lines, with the moving text traveling over top of the word above. You should clear your cache, and then reload the pages in your browser to see what is actually going on with the pages.

One last thing, is that your pages all open in a different window. This is not that desirable.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Pickels View Post
                        Hi, Site is looking better, but you have a lot of things overlapping on the home page..your paypal image is sitting on top of text, as is the view cart button..

Payment types over laps the next lines of texts as well.
                        Your "computers built a note above, in on two lines, with the moving text traveling over top of the word above. You should clear your cache, and then reload the pages in your browser to see what is actually going on with the pages.

One last thing, is that your pages all open in a different window. This is not that desirable.

Cheers
                        i reset my browser and am not seeing the overlap anywhere but im going to try some adjustments to see if my wife can see it on hers. the page issue i changed all my link to open in the same page how do set the pages to do that?

Comment

Working...
                        X