Photoshop -- web photo gallery feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop -- web photo gallery feature

Using Adobe photoshop CS2, I created a Web Photo Gallery. Very nifty, but how do I get it onto the web? I tried importing the files into Bluevoda, but had trouble making it work. Do I need to make Bluevoda pages, or is there a way to upload directly to my website and create a link to the gallery pages on my home page?

I making a personal wedding page website, and would like to have a "gallery" section with several albums, like "engagement", "friends", etc.

Any help great appreciated! -- Bob

Re: Photoshop -- web photo gallery feature

The Adobe Photoshop Gallery question by Bob is exactly why I was searching the forum. Unfortunately, after being posted more than a month ago, there is still not a single reply to his query. Please help! Bob, if you found the way, please reply to this heartrendering plea!
    Thanks - Laura

Comment

I found this on an Adobe support site:

The final step is to upload the images to the web. You will need to locate a web hosting company if you don't already have an account. A hosting account can be obtained for a very reasonable price. You will then upload all the files in your chosen folder (the one we exported to) to the internet via FTP.

There are easy-to-use ftp programs available such as cuteFTP for windows or Fetch for Mac. This really is easy and any good hosting company will provide full instructions and assistance.
      Good luck with your portfolio, your images are waiting to be displayed in the World's largest gallery for everyone to see.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Blue Voda is a drag and drop website building program. Save your pictures as .gif or jpeg in your picture folder. Open up Blue Voda then open up my pictures, click on the picture you want and drag it into the page you want it on. Yes its thats simple. pet121

Comment

Working...
        X