Links Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links Question

Hi, Today it is the village idiot asking a question. I build my site and all my links are working fine in preview option. After publishing none of my menu bars are working at all and other links in the page are only working on the right click option to "Open Link". What is strange here is that the site and links is working fine from my wifes computer. I have re-installed IE7 but still no luck.. I suspect it is something stupid i did again..Please help. www.bcfs.co.za

Re: Links Question

Hi,

from my pc, some of your links are not working, like
    why use us>about us
    why use us>contact us
    you should review each of this page to set up the links propperly.

Just a suggestion: why do you have all your pages opening in a new window?
    Most of web "surfers" dont like that, because to view all your site, they will end up with a bottom toolbar full of open webpages; they can not use the back button, and some pc might get slower with many pages opened.

Please check your links and come back if nothing happens.
    Susana

Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the reply...Yip i am aware of some links not working. I am also busy changing the page opening options. I am comfortable with that. What i do not understand is that my menu bar is working on other computers and so my links but on my PC none of the menu bar is working at all and the other links only open with the right click function....Strange that i only have this on my computer.. I have re-installed my browser cleared all my tmp and caching...I am totally lost with this one. never experienced that befor. I am sure the problem lies with my computer but where do i start looking for this problem. has anyone ever experienced something like that??

Comment

Hi, possibility of something else that might not be helping, is you have 8 individual menu bars??? Why not just 1.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X