Form fowarding to Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form fowarding to Phone

Can someone help me on this scenario. What I am trying to do is to create a form that will retrieve appointment from our customer. Once the appointment have been enter, I would like that appointment automatically send to my cell phone as a TEXT message to notify me that there are appointments have been book. CAN I PLEASE HEAR SOME IDEAS from you folks. Many thanxxxxxx.

Re: Form fowarding to Phone

Have not tried it.......but Mr. Google says..........
    SMS text message codes SMS text message email address for all cell phone companies are Read More

So, I would assume that simply modifying the php script could manage to send the message to the cell phone. Give it a try and see what happens. Exchange you email address for the address that pertains to your cell as described in the article.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi, most cell phones (If text message enabled) actually have an email address. What you should be able to do is set up a forwarding of your sites email to your phones email address, but if you set a form up for this i would limit the amount of Characters per field, or you might end up with a lot of text messages charges.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

There are lots of companies that offer excactly this service. They also provide (usually) the entire code for the form, which you then paste in a html box in your page. As soon as a visitor sends a message, the message is forwarded to your cell.

Extremely easy and rather affordable for professionists that need to keep informed immediately.

Other solution: get yourself a modern cell with internet browser and email client, and simply recieve the emails from your form directly to your cell.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You guys are wonderful, thank you for all your valuable inputs, I will try one at a time and will soon up-date you all with the out comes. Thanks again for everything.

Comment

This article might help

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
            X