Posting banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting banners

Somebody help me before i drink to much ouzo. I have my forum did some ripping installed a new header. Its the latest version.

The question is how do I install a banner in a post? pet121

Re: Posting banners

Here ya go, my friend. http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic...=inline+banner
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks for the link. For some strange reason I can't access the admin panel when I try I get a 404. Any ideas? pet121

Comment

The admin panel to your forum? That's very odd. Have you made any changes to any files in the root/admin directory?
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I find it a bit unsual because I made no changes then all of sudden I can't access my admin panel. When logging out I get a 404 as well. Now I can't even login. The forum is there www.onlinegambling7.com/forum/index.php but stop functionning?

Comment

I just registered with no problem. As soon as I receive the activation key I'll log in and see what happens.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Nevermind, I've been up too long. LOL Go get this, run it and see if it helps.

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=228741
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I thank you racefan for possible solutions. But this problem may lie a little deeper. Thanks very much!! pet121

Comment

Do you think you have a database issue? If so, this might be useful.
                  http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=293867
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Yeah I think its a database problem. I think the team is going to fix it. I did try all the methods you offered but nothing seemed to work. One second I had access to admin panel if I did not install properly or had the access to the admin panel I would have not been able to make topics.

Now when I login I get a 404 and yet the site is there, confusing. Thanks again I copied the links to word so I have them for future use they will be useful. pet121

Comment

No problem. Good luck.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hey Racefan problem fixed. Again, I thank you for your help and the BV team. Great work!!! I can't say enough. pet121

Comment

Working...
                        X