Reading emails directly from web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading emails directly from web page

I would like to give multiple emails to multiple employees such as emp1@mysite.com, emp2@mysite.com etc.

Many of these employees are in foreign countries and do not have their own computer and use internet cafes to check their email. This makes it very difficult for them to set up an email reader such as Outlook etc.

I would like to have a simple way to allow them to check their email by going to my web page directly. They would each have their own email account (setup in cPanel) with password. They would not have access to other emails or my cPanel etc. just their personnel email.

Is this possible and if so how would I go about doing it?

Thanks

Re: Reading emails directly from web page

You can allow them access to your webmail. Having separate email accounts, each will only have access to his own account and only that.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Reading emails directly from web page

Each employee can access their webmail account by placing /webmail at the end of the website name like: www.mysite.com/webmail

This will open a username and password box. Then the employee would enter their respective email address (full email address) as the username and then their password. Like so;

User Name: emp1@mysite.com
      Password: XXXXXX

Thats all there is too it.

Cheers-

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
      X