Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls review www.counter43.com

Hi all!!
    I am an asp.net programmer and I created my website http://www.counter43.com/ to track my web projects. I am not a web designer and never will be :) Any advice on web design will be greatly appreciated and any advice on tracking statistics will be helpful too. This site has been online for more than 1 year but I do not see any traffic on it or new registrations. It seems that something is wrong and friendly comments will help me a lot.
    Thank you!

Re: pls review www.counter43.com

Originally posted by counter43 View Post
    Hi all!!
    I am an asp.net programmer and I created my website http://www.counter43.com/ to track my web projects. I am not a web designer and never will be :) Any advice on web design will be greatly appreciated and any advice on tracking statistics will be helpful too. This site has been online for more than 1 year but I do not see any traffic on it or new registrations. It seems that something is wrong and friendly comments will help me a lot.
    Thank you!
    Hi Counter,
    On the look- it is nice and clean, with regards the lacking traffic I feel it's lacking true keyword rich content for the SE is to allocate listings. Your home page seems to be a 'news' page. You look like you researched your meta keywords web counter, real-time tracker, invisible counter, hits counter, visitors tracker, website tracker, free hits counter, free page counter yet they don't appear in your page content. (google & yahoo no longer worry with meta keywords as they 'read' your pages and allocate listings as per content etc.) Beth has some great insite into this.

Good Luck,
    Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
    Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
    Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
    BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Change your text color, even I am not coloblind felt hard to read. Also why is the right hand side all blank?
      Air Hostess Info Balloon Models WineStar Bikini Soccer Domain Geo China Medal Traffic4U

Comment

I have a problem with the colors as well.. I find the yellow/gold on the white very hard on the eyes.

Pickels

Comment

Hi, PlayItByBeer!! I appreciate your advice!!

Comment

Takwa and Pickels, thank you! I'm going to work on the colors first thing.

Comment

Not too bad, the spacing is a little off. Could you make the boxes larger, to take up all the white space, or do you have something else planned. You need to read and reread your text. the first sentence, or should I say start is missing an "a". In the second or third section you have the word "have" which is plural, and talk about a single change. Looks good, hang in there.
              Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
              X