Keyword Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyword Suggestions

Yes, I know Google has a keyword suggestion tool, as do several other SEO sites, but O*****re's was always my favorite. It gave you numbers that allowed you to prioritize your keywords - or eliminate them if the numbers weren't big enough. Lately, O*****re is slow to respond - if it responds at all.
    I'm wondering if there's a keyword tool out there somewhere that is more similar to O*****re, or am I stuck with Google?

Re: Keyword Suggestions

Wordtracker

Comment

I apologize for not replying more quickly - I'm swamped.
      AJ, thanks for the recommendation. It looks like Wordtracker is ok, but they want over $50/month for a subscription - a bit more than I'd like to pay. I wonder if there are other services out there that are less expensive...

Comment

Wordtracker is good. They have a limited free edition:

Free Wordtracker tool

I also like Keyword Discovery- who now has a free tool:

Free Keyword Discovery Tool

This 2nd one is a really good replacement for the old O v e r t u r e tool.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

You can pay for one week's service from Wordtracker. Just make sure you hammer WT with everything that you've got until your week is up. Export all of the results to a spreadsheet and do all the analysis afterwards.

To be honest, I find that the best keyword reserach tool is awstats in your control panel. This shows you what real people are typing into the se's to actually reach your site.

Comment

Working...
          X