Flexible width of web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexible width of web page

I have a website I developed many years ago in which the page automatically adjusts to the width of the browser. If you change the width of the browser, the text adjusts accordingly, and even the graphic elements at the top and bottom of the page adjust to stay centered. Only if you make the browser width narrower than the graphics will they extend beyond the edge. How do you do this in BlueVoda? It is a handy feature for some sections I have in mind.

Dear Mr. VodaHost. I am still evaluating BlueVoda to determine if it will do all the things I need it to. My reason for posting is to try to establish that before investing in a domain. Therefore I do not have an account to reference. Your assistance is appreciated in helping me to resolve any issues I have while still in the trial stage.

Thank you ....

Re: Flexible width of web page

Hi, this is fluid style of page & BV hasn't got this facility.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris. I'm glad I am asking these questions before investing in a domain!

Comment

Originally posted by markjpickett View Post
        Thanks Chris. I'm glad I am asking these questions before investing in a domain!
        Hi, only a personal thing. But i wouldn't be put off by no having full width pages, i personally prefer a narrow page in that i find it easier to read. Many of the big boys (Including Vodahost) use the more centered 800px wide style.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Chris,
          When I move your collectors-info page back and forth it centers on the page at least on the sides. Is there a way to determine which templates or page backgrounds will do this.

-Rita
          EcoFriendlyOrganicBabyClothing.com

Comment

I answered my own question about centering after reading another post. I found the option in the page properties.

-Rita
            EcoFriendlyOrganicBabyClothing.com

Comment

Working...
            X