Need Help with Editing Free Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Editing Free Templates

I downloaded a free template from myinfoblock.com and finally figured out how to get to the html. editing stuff. I can change the words, but I can't get the pictures downloaded from Kodak. When I click on the box it gives me the little boxes around the big box and the diamond shaped gizmo and then it askes for paste from external source. I can't click and drag, it's so very frusterating. If I can't figure out how to do this, do ya'll have a free template I can just edit and upload to my website. This is making me crazy, I only have dial up and it's a slow process. I've spent way too long on this. Please help!!!

Re: Need Help with Editing Free Templates

Template sets 1 to 13 are completely unthemed D.I.Y. templates. They are perfect semi-blank canvases for you to add your own logos and pictures to. Most of them are designed to be aligned on the left side of the page.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Re: Need Help with Editing Free Templates

If you decide to continue with using a Premium Template (rather than use a free Blue Voda Template as Terry suggested above), you can find affordable customization services here.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X