Just curious.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious.....

Hi, I was wondering if your guys would take a look at my site and post your thoughts. The address is www.chantillygoldens.com

Thanks in advance.

Re: Just curious.....

Love it! Cute too! hehe
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Very well done awsome site. very good flow with it color swcheme is awsome a big thums up. good luck with it.
      joe
      anytime-figurines.com
      jkteddybear.com
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Absolutely have to agree with the above mentioned.

well done
        Buy and Sell Antiques, Collectables & fine art
        Cheaper than feebay!
        visit:www.greatbritishantiques.com

Buy Wind spinners online
        They make the perfect gift
        visit:www.spin-city.co.uk

Comment

Excellent

Comment

Originally posted by chantillygoldens View Post
            Hi, I was wondering if your guys would take a look at my site and post your thoughts. The address is www.chantillygoldens.com

Thanks in advance.
            I like your site alot. I have a Golden, love the breed, love my Maxwell.
            Oh, yeah, the site,,
            I echo all the positive comments before mine - good color choices, easy navigation, etc.

Here are the only comments I really have:
            My first impression after looking at all the pages was that I wanted more meat; that is, more information about the breed - typical behaviours, potential health problems, etc.

But then I found the links page, which provided me with all of that.

However, when I clicked on the links, they took me off the site, with no way to return. So, you may consider having links open in a seperate page so you don't lose your 'customer'

Also, you might consider having just a bit of that type of info on your site, for added credibility for you as a breeder having deep knowledge of your chosen breed. Then, you could refer to offsite links for 'further information' on each of the topics.

Next, and this is just a personal preference - your pages are all right justified, and before I realized that I kept trying to scroll over to see what I was missing.. Perhaps centering them would be nice..

In any case, good job., and good luck
            Liz
            www.sebastopolparty.com
            www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Very nice site.. and your dogs are gorgeous. I agree with the above comment re- centering the pages and a bit more meaty content, other than that it's great! Well done.

Comment

Thanks for all your comments and advice. Its appreciated. I will look at re-centering the pages and trying to come up with more text (LOL not my fave part). Thank you all for your honesty.

Comment

Great site, of course I am very pregidous. I had a working golden, she was the best dog a person could have. The breed is just the best breed of all.
                  Keep up the good work.
                  Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Beautiful! Love the color scheme and the flow! Applause to you about no goldendoodles or doodles of any kind... amen! Great job
                    Rebecca Huff
                    www.therustonpetshop.com

Comment

Thanks to all for your comments. So the site is re-centered but I am not sure how to make the links so they open up another window?? But I will post that on th help. Aww SAman when you have a Golden you know the special relatioship. There is just no other breed like them. Yes, no Goldendoodles and after putting that disclaimer I have not had one inquiry well one honest inquiry. Thats why screening is so important.

Thank you all for your advice and comments!!! Its most appreciated.

Comment

Oh sorry and I have yet to put into to writting some more about myself "meaty content" as others have mentioned. Writting is always the hardest part for me so its a worrking progress. Thanks again.

Comment

Sorry the address is www.chantillygoldens.com

Comment

Working...
                          X