Mmullen Pay Pal only shows up on my published page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmullen Pay Pal only shows up on my published page

I added a Pay Pal Button to my contract page, the problem is that the button does not show up on my development page so I am not able to drag it and place where I want. When I publish the page it show up in the bottom left corner of the page and would like to have it in the middle, can someone show me how to do it.

domain: accuratepublishing.net
    page haveing trouble: accuratepublishing.net/contract.html
    cline# 18466

Thank You

Mike

Re: Mmullen Pay Pal only shows up on my published page

You have probably pasted the button code directly in your page html, instead you should place a html box in your page, and paste the code in there. Then you can move ir wherevr you like in the page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks for the information, I tried that and I can move the html box around but when I save the page and publish the pay pal button end up back in the lower left corner.

Mike

Comment

You will have to delete the code if you entered directly into the Page HTML.
        Then enter that code into a html box.

FYI, there are many typo's on the page.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X