Add on domain publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add on domain publishing

I have been trying to publish an index page for my add on domain www.fredpublishing.com but with no luck. I just named it index. the name is pointing to BV. I just published a testing page to that folder & it was successful, but the index page won't publish.

Can any one help me with this problem. Is there any other way i should name the index page for the add on domain before it will publish.

Re: Add on domain publishing

Hi,

Goto this page
    and read up on the threads posted.

Your question has been answered here.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks for your attention, but the link to the page you gave me is not working. Below is what displays when i click on the link:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
      Thank you.

Comment

Hi .. not sure if this is your only domain or not, or only folder, but I do not see an index page published .. be certain you are publishing to the correct directory.

I do see a Thank you page .. and you need to use all small letters when naming, saving ang publishing your page, and without spaces between the words unless othersie joined together by the use of the _symbol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks, this is an addon domain. I do select the right folder from the right of in ftp maneger.
          I named my home page "index" only. Published it, but it does not publish. The thank you page is only a test page with upper cases & surprisingly it did publish. I'll remove this page its only for testing.

I don't know how or what else to do in order to publish the index page.
          Thanks.

Comment

Oh thanks for your attention. The testing index page has now been published. This forum is so helpful
            Thanks once again.

Comment

Hello, am here with my problems once again. I've published an index page to my add on domain www.fredpublishing.com i've also published another index page to a sub folder www.fredpublishing.com/flipping_property/index.html This is an already made sales page which upladed using Aceftp.

This page uploaded fine but the images & background colour (white) is not displayed. I've also tried veiwing this page from another pc, still the same thing. Please any help on how to resole this issue.
              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X