Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation Button Distorting Homepage

Hi,

Could someone help me? I have published 5 pages to my site now. All the other pages, the navigation buttons work fine, no problems. But on this one page, everytime you click the home button... it like crosses the information on that page with the information on the homepage and it loads funny.

My site address is http://www.fls-riders.com and the page I speak of is the suggestions page.
    Dawnee

Re: Navigation Button Distorting Homepage

And then... oddly enough.. when i re-publish my homepage to fix what it distorted... the homepage messes up the suggestions page but the homepage stays fine... weird
    Dawnee

Comment

i have had the same problem and spent hours changing one page to then have an issue on another page. I had my banner shrinking into one of the buttons and a button stretching out as my banner. I think i have sorted it by taking off the tick in the box that allows you to stretch the buttons horizontally. so far so good.

Comment

there are definately glitches in the program and even my brother who makes websites for a living had trouble finding what was wrong. His advice, keep the website as simple as possible

Comment

DD .. everything appears to be working as it should be for me ..

Some things that anyone in this thread may be doing is copying items from page to page and then changing on that page .. like shapes or nav buttons, if you do copy from page to page you need to keep things the same, otherwise they will revert to the last page published ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have copied single buttons to other pages and then changed the letteribng on the button. When I do this, the button, upon uploading, sometimes appears three times as long. The solution was to make a new button and not to change anything on a copied one.
            Englishforwork.org.uk
            Englisch Kurse, gezielt für den Arbeitsplatz.

Comment

Originally posted by geebo View Post
              I have copied single buttons to other pages and then changed the letteribng on the button. When I do this, the button, upon uploading, sometimes appears three times as long. The solution was to make a new button and not to change anything on a copied one.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X