Form Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Layout

Hi, My forms are working and it seems to be a great product. What i can not manage to do is to change the layout of the form. I have no problem with the styling but i woul like to have some text fields next to each other and some smaller than other as the form i want to process is fairly detaild for what i want to use it for...Please help or is the answer very obvious again...?

Re: Form Layout

The form tool is there for ease of use. You can always open a html box and create your own form using straight html.

If your not familiar with html- try looking in google for "html table tutorials" or something similar.

Hope that helps

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: Form Layout

Originally posted by chrisd View Post
      Hi, My forms are working and it seems to be a great product. What i can not manage to do is to change the layout of the form. I have no problem with the styling but i woul like to have some text fields next to each other and some smaller than other as the form i want to process is fairly detaild for what i want to use it for...Please help or is the answer very obvious again...?
      Why can't you ? You can move the fields, make them wider or narrower, color them move them as close or as far apart from each other, change font type and size, border and background, etc.

Or maybe i didn't understand ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X