Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autoresponder signup forms

hi all,

i'm new with bluevoda, and i'm building a basic capture page. i'm using icontact as an autoresponder service to communicate to my list.

i've checked out the bluevoda tutorials, but like with anything i suppose there can't be detailed tutorials on the really technical stuff.

i've created a new signup form on icontact to use with my page. it is supposed to capture just the first name and email of visitors, and put it into a database list to which i can send autoresponder emails etc. now i need to paste the form data into the html code generated by bluevoda. the form data is javascript from what i gather by checking out the code.

problem is, when i paste the code into bluevoda, i cant see the signup form in edit mode, only when i preview the page. when previewing the page, the form is in the top left corner and that is already a problem.

is it possible i'm doing this wrong? is there a way for me to paste the code into bluevoda, and edit the form in bluevoda? i need to drag it to the appropriate spot, and edit the looks a bit and add an animated .gif file to it.

i have no knowledge of html, php or javascript.

please help!

Re: autoresponder signup forms

The form appears on the upper left corner because you have pasted it directly in the page html.
    Delete it from there.
    Drag a html box in your page. Make it approx the same size as the form that it will generate. Double click it, and paste the form code that you took from icontact.

You can't edit it, unless you know how to edit directly in code level.

Trick (which might work or not):
    publish the page. Import it back in BV directly from your site.
    Usually, BV will render correctly the form field names, action etc. At this point, copy paste the form from the imported page, and paste it in your own page. You can now style it with BV. Last, save, publish, and test it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X