Image & background colour not published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image & background colour not published

Hello, am here with my problems once again. I've published an index page to my add on domain www.fredpublishing.com i've also published another index page to a sub folder www.fredpublishing.com/flipping_property/index.html This is an already made sales page which I uploaded using Aceftp.

This page uploaded fine but the images & background colour (white) is not displayed. I've also tried veiwing this page from another pc, still the same thing. Please any help on how to sort this issue.

Secondly, any help on how to upload a zip file useing winace. I mean how to create a zip file to upload to my site after I have unzipped the files already (pdf & mp3 files) I downloaded these files from the web to my PC, but now have to upload it to my website.
    Thanks for your help.

Re: Image & background colour not published

Please help!!! I have been waiting for someone read this post above & possilby offer some help to let me over come this particular stage.

Please help me out with any suggestion that you may have.
    Thants for your attention.

Comment

Hi, have you check in cpanel at the "hotlinks protection". You may need to add your sub domain to the list.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks chris, I just went to cpanel now, clicked to enable Hot link protection, the images on my home pages disapeared. I disabled it again still no images. I republished the site again still no images yet.

Please how can i now refix these whole thing. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Hi, you have to added your site to the hot link protecting to allow viewing. Enter your sites full url & all sites you own into the large area in hotlink protection. Then press enable. Your images should now show.
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Chris i have just done as you said, but this link: www.fredpublishing.com/flipping_property/index.html still remain the same. hte graphics & background colours has not changed yet....

Comment

Hi, after enableing the hotlinks in cpanel, this is what's on the next sceen:
              HotLink Protection Enabled!
              Allowed Referers:

Protected Extensions: jpg,jpeg,gif,png,bmp

is this correct or do i have to fill in the redirect box bellow, tick the box before submiteing

Comment

I just seen you are using another program & i assume you have uploaded this page. Have you uploaded all the images that came with this page. If you look at the image in the link below, its from the site this came from & i assume you have uploaded this image to your server.????? IE: Public_html/flipping_property/
                This is just one of the images off your page.

Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

yes i uploaded this site with Aceftp. This is already made sales page, so up i uploaded the index page just like that to see how it works. do i have to uploade each individual image & graphics 1 by 1. What about the background colour.

Is it possible to import ready made sales latter with the whole graphics as it is into BV, edith & then publish it with BV to save me this trouble.

Comment

You will have to upload the images. Most of the backgrounds are images that go in the tables that are part of the script.
                    Like (bodycontent.jpg) a few others.
                    Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Please can you guard me through the steps. How do i upload the images. Where do i upload them to. Is it in the same folder (index) which i have already published, If so, can i use bv to publish them & must i do them 1 bye 1.
                      Please esplain the process to upload the images to me. Am comletly new to this and would like to learn the steps to publish this & other pages.Thanks for assisting.

Comment

Hi, this will show you how to use FTP. & you need to put the images in the same folder "flipping_property" on your server.
                        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris,I have uploaded the images to the folder. But some of the images are not showing on my site. I went back to Hot link protection on my cpanel & added psd, as file type to allow but still not showing. Is there any other thing i could do to make the images show.

Comment

Hi, it seems that you have uploaded your cd.jpg image to
                            My%20private%20labell%20contents/homeswebsite/
                            & not to /flipping_property/ folder.
                            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks alot. I have now published a new folder to the site and it worked fine with the images.

One more thing, If i want to upload mp3 file for visitors to download, how do i do it. I know how to upload a zipped pdf file. But an mp3 file, how do you name the file. Is it .zip or what. Can i just name the download link mp3.zip in the same folder. Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Working...
                              X