Changing page names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing page names

Hi! This is Jim of purewaterpackage.com. I have set up a couple of pages and wish to totally delete the page title or name of a page. I also want to change the order of my pages - say make page 5 page 3, or p2 to p5. I cannot find anything in tutorials to assist me.
    Please help,

Sincere thanks,

Jim

Re: Changing page names

Originally posted by Jimyrt View Post
    Hi! This is Jim of purewaterpackage.com. I have set up a couple of pages and wish to totally delete the page title or name of a page. I also want to change the order of my pages - say make page 5 page 3, or p2 to p5. I cannot find anything in tutorials to assist me.
    Please help,

Sincere thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim .. you can do all of this. A couple of suggestions for you though - why not name and title your pages something that is more relevant, as opposed to page 3, or page 2 etc.,
    If your website is fairly new, changing the page names won't be an issue with the search engines. If your site has gained any ground in this regard, you might want to carry on with your page names, but I am thinking it hasn't so I would go with my suggestion ..

You can simple open up your blue voda pages, rename them, retitle them, and republish them. You can then sort through the pages you do not want and delete from your computer as well, you can log into your control panel, go into your public_html folder and find those pages and delete them ..

You can at any time, make changes to your current blue voda files on your computer and republish ...

Anything else, just ask ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi! LadyEye,

Thanks for the advice. I will give it a go.

Jim
      jimyrt

Comment

Of course, if you rename your pages the links will have to be changed to reflect the renaming.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X