Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links

I am new to setting up web pages and want to hyperlink, but I can only find info on how to hyperlink to actual web addresses. I want to hyperlink (for now) from my computer but only get error messages. I did get it to work but don't know how and it only went forward a page I could not get it to link back to the index. Any ideas?

Thanks

let's say you have 2 pages to link together. 1. index 2. products set up your menu

set up your menu bar on each page. do not copy and paste. name your buttons ie index products click to open object properties of the menu bar. first button will be called
    www.yoursite.com/index.html 2nd button will be www.yoursite.com/products.html then go to products page , click on object properties of that pages menu bar and type in the same as above
    Be sure to use all small letters not capita letters
    If you have more pages just do the same on each

Comment

Re: Links

Originally posted by keithblakeman
      I am new to setting up web pages and want to hyperlink, but I can only find info on how to hyperlink to actual web addresses. I want to hyperlink (for now) from my computer but only get error messages. I did get it to work but don't know how and it only went forward a page I could not get it to link back to the index. Any ideas?

Thanks
      When you make you link you need to link directly to the file on your PC

However don't forget to change the link when you publish!!!!!!
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Working...
      X