Rollover Image Links Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollover Image Links Not Working

I just recently upgraded to BV10. I have 5 rollover images on my site that worked great when I was using BV9 and now since upgrading they do not work. You can see the second image when you roll over it, but the link is not working. I have found a few threads on here that are having the same exact problem after they upgrdaded to BV10 but there doesn't seem to be a solution (which I find hard to believe, I must not be able to find it). So, the rollover images work ... but when you click on them it takes you nowhere. Is this a known bug in BV10. Thanks for any help!

Caleb

www.baddogdesigns.net
    www.baddogdesigns.net

Re: Rollover Image Links Not Working

Hi, not sure if its out just yet? But VH know about this & was aiming to get a fix out this week. I assume it will be BV10.00e when it comes as we are on d at the moment. Keep an eye on the BV10 treads.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

how can i link the pages , plz help me

Comment

how can i link the google home page

Comment

Ravisaggam, Click HERE and watch the tutorials on hyperlinking.
          Then if you have problems or questions, post your SPECIFIC questions in a new thread (not onto the tail end of someone else's thread) in the proper forum. For linking pages that would be HERE
          General questions like "How can I link the pages?" are difficult to answer without knowing what you have done, what isn't working, and your URL so people can see the problem.
          Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
          Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
          Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Working...
          X