PDA

View Full Version : Comment Area or buttom

angtvnet
05-14-2008, 05:14 AM
Hello everyone... can anyone tell me how to put a comment area or buttom in my page? like people can write their comments on my video or photos...thanks in advance

pete146
05-14-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi

You could just add a shoutbox to your page. Have a look on google, there are loads of free ones.

Hope that helps
Pete

angtvnet
05-26-2008, 10:49 AM
Hi thanks for the reply....i thinked shoutbox is just like a chatting room or chatting box right?....what I'm looking for is....uumm...when you visit the youtube website...under the video player..there is a comments section where people can write their comments base on the videos they watched....is it possib;e to do this in BV10? thanks in advance...

pete146
05-27-2008, 10:18 PM
hmm, no it doesn't have to be - a shoutbox can be used for viewers to leave comments - they will scroll wherever you put the box.

However, you wouldn't want to put one under each clip to get specific comments.

Honestly, it's not a feature I've been able to find in BV - but that isnt to say it's not available! Hopefully somebody on here will be able to help you better.

Pete

angtvnet
06-03-2008, 03:43 PM
thank you very much..for the help and for the info..and for the time...have a good day *^^*

frogger6
07-16-2008, 08:26 AM
I'm looking for the same thing. I currently use shoutbox, but that's limited (can only use 3 at a time) and kinda tacky.

www.goatofthegame.com (http://www.goatofthegame.com)

I did notice that there is a comments option on the form wizard, but I can't figure out ow to post the area where the comments appear after they are sumbitted by the visitor.

any help out there for us?

thanks

shackshop
07-22-2008, 06:26 PM
On the form wizard I added a comment box that comes with a submit button and clear button but I can't get it to send to my email address so I must be doing something wrong but it was easy to set it up. Sorry, other than that I'm lost too.

frogger6
07-31-2008, 07:09 PM
LOL. it was easy to set up, but it doesn't work.

what you're talking about sounds like comments sent to your email (when configured right) and not posted to the website.

I want people to comment and have it appear there on the page.
It's pretty common, but I don't think BlueVoda offers it (at least I can't find it and no one wants to answer me about it)

sinankoja
08-04-2008, 07:31 AM
omg . am looking for the same thing i swear . no one seems to answer me man . its crazy i did the same thing you guys did . i can find it anywhere. none of bluevoda supports answer this question right . i posted 4 times = no answer . i mean comon we all need that . PLEASE BLUE VODA COMON > COMMON PAGE OR COMMON BOX OR SOMTHING

davidundalicia
08-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Why not try the BV guestbook and adapt the name/names............
It does not have to be called guestbook.

frogger6
08-07-2008, 03:00 AM
thanks. I'll try that.

even so, i think Blue Voda should consider adding a comments section feature